Tiered with a FAFCU savings account, your checking account gives you additional access to our services which include:
- No monthly service fee or minimum balance requirement
- Free mobile and text banking1
- Free unlimited access to ItsMe247 online banking
- Free notary service
- Free e-Statements, e-Notices, e-Alerts
- Free ATM/Debit card with access to over 30,000 fee-free ATMs2
- Free Mobile App with Remote Deposit Capture3
- Overdraft protection
- NCUA insured up to $250,000
Interested in opening a checking account? Please call or email us or stop into one of our branches for more information.
1. Standard messaging rates apply.
2. Debit transactions are free when card is used at a CO-OP Network ATM or processed at retail outlets as a credit card. FAFCU will charge a $2 fee to use all other non-CO-OP Network ATMs, and you may be charged a fee by the ATM owner. Applications for ATM/Debit cards are subject to approval.
3.standard data rates apply.
Forest Area Federal Credit Union automatically transfers funds to cover the financial mistakes in life. For a small fee, overdrafts are covered by transferring the required amount to cover the draft or debit transaction from either the share account or the overdraft line of credit account to keep members in good standing.
Looking to order new checks? Use our online portal or contact us today.