Take your accounts wherever you go with Forest Area Federal Credit Union’s mobile banking options. Our new mobile app, is equipped with Remote Deposit Capture* and is available for both Android and iOS mobile device users. You can apply for a loan, check rates, or learn where the nearest Shared Branch and CO-OP ATM location is where you want, when you want, 24/7!
Plus, take advantage or our audio banking and text banking options to stay up to date on your account.
- Download our mobile app – available on both Apple or Android devices.
- Login to your account for the first time using your account number and last 4 digits of your social security number.*
- Follow the prompts to reset your password and answer the security questions.
Remote deposit is the ability to deposit a check into a bank account from a remote location, such as an office or home, without having to physically deliver the check to the bank. Save time and download our mobile app to utilize this feature. To get started, follow these steps:
- Open the FACFU App on your smartphone.
- Select Move Money Icon on the toolbar
- Click on the Deposit Check Icon You will be prompted to register for Remote Deposit Capture.
- Enter all required information for the User Request Form.
- After your registration is submitted, your account will be reviewed within one business day and should your request be approved, you will be notified via email. Once you receive the email, you will be able to deposit checks 24/7 from your mobile device.
Check Image Tips
- Take the photo against a background with a strong contrast between the check and the surrounding area.
- Position the camera above the check so there is no angle.
- Move any objects that show up in the picture away from the check.
- Make sure the check is visible, contains all four corners, is well lit and in focus.
- The check must contain a readable check number, payee name, and endorsement as described below.
- The check must contain a readable character (numeric) amount of the check and legal amount of the check.
- The check must be drawn on an institution located within the United States.
CU*Talk phone banking is a fast and convenient way to access accounts whenever the information is needed. All that is needed is a touch-tone phone, the member number, and a 4 digit PIN.
- Transfer funds between Forest Area Federal Credit Union accounts
- Withdraw from the accounts by requesting a check sent to the primary address on the account
- Check recent activity on accounts including cleared checks
- Get current credit union rates and loan estimate calculations
For security purposes, FAFCU employees have to give members access to audio banking the first initial use. Please call us at 231-879-4154 to get started.
Text Banking gives you the ability to get your balances and other e-alerts via text message right from your smartphone. To enroll in Text Banking follow these steps:
- Download our mobile app or go to https://obc.itsme247.com/041/
- Login to your account for the first time using your account number and last 4 digits of your social security number.
- On the mobile app, go to the my accounts tab, then click text banking – enroll in text banking. Through Its Me 247, click the go mobile tab – more information button under text banking.
- Follow the steps to complete set up.