You can access Online Banking as soon as you are a member.
- Go to online banking or call 231-879-4154
- Login to your account for the first time using your account number and last 4 digits of your social security number. You will have up to 90 days to login after account opening. After this time frame you will need to call us at 231-879-4154 to reset your login, which at that time you will have 24 hours to login.
- Follow the prompts to reset your password and answer the security questions.
Save time with our easy Online Bill Pay. Members with a checking account can quickly and easily pay their bills online. Electronic payments can be set up to major companies and utilities, or a paper check can be sent to a person or company not set up to receive electronic payments, like a landlord or family member.
Additional benefits include:
- Unlimited payments
- Easy bill pay set up with a list of common payees
- Due date reminders and automatic payment options
- Viewable bills from your linked companies
How do I use it?
Sign up for Easy Pay Online Bill Pay in the Pay Bills tab of FAFCU Online Banking, and agree to the user agreement. Once your account is established, set up your first bills with your account number and mailing address and be done. Anyone can be paid at any time allowing flexibility and convenience. Bill pay also allows for reoccurring payments. A small monthly fee is assessed if less than three bills are scheduled each month.
This is a free service as long as you are using between 3 and 15 transactions per month. If you use under 3 transactions, you will be charged a $5.00 non-use fee and if you use over 15 transactions per month, you will be charged $0.50 per transaction over 15.