Your safety and the safety of our staff and the communities we serve are our top priority. Due to an increase in local coronavirus (COVID-19) cases, we WILL BE TEMPORARILY CLOSING all our branch lobbies as a precautionary measure EFFECTIVE WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 2ND.
Although the lobbies will be closed, you will ALWAYS have access to your money at Forest Area FCU. Your money is also safest stored at the credit union, where it is insured by the NCUA.
- Drive-Thru service will continue operating.
- Our Call Center is available to assist you by calling 231-879-4154 from 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. Monday through Friday and 8 a.m. – 1 p.m. on Saturdays.
- Loan applications can be taken over the phone, on-line at forestarea.com or our Mobile App. Closings will be completed via email, electronically or by appointment.
- Mortgage closings will be by appointment ONLY. A representative will call you to reschedule any home loan appointments impacted by these closings.
- Debit and credit card replacements can be ordered or replaced the same day, by appointment. Call 231-879-4154 and ask for your closest branch.
- Enroll your card in Card Control and receive instant transaction alerts, temporarily turn off your debit or credit card if misplaced, or report lost/stolen cards
- Accommodations – Should you not be able to use the drive-thru, please call ahead and a representative will meet you at your car when you arrive ensuring a smooth and quick transaction.
- Online Banking (It’sMe24/7) you’ll have 24/7 access to your accounts, pay bills, make loan payments and transfer funds to other accounts.
- Use our Mobile Banking app and Remote Deposit Capture to access your account, cards and deposit checks from anywhere at any time.
- Audio banking (phone teller) 866-267-4725.
- Safety deposits will be available by appointment.
- You can communicate with Forest Area FCU by phone 231-879-4154 or via email at email@example.com.
We are interested in hearing from you if you anticipate any difficulty in making your upcoming payments. There are many things we can do to assist you in this pandemic crisis, let’s have a conversation.
The Executive management team continues to closely monitor this situation and will regularly communicate updates. Please watch your email, our home page at forestarea.com and social media for updates.
Thank you for your understanding. Please take care of yourselves and stay healthy.