Access your accounts anywhere you are, with Forest Area Federal Credit Union's online & mobile banking options. Our Online Banking and Mobile App are secure platforms that allow you to access your accounts anytime you want from a computer, tablet, or smartphone. Make account-to-account transfers, deposit checks, set up online bill pay, enroll in e-statements and more! See below for more details. Our mobile app is even equiped with Remote Deposit Capture* and is available for both Android and iOS mobile device users. You can apply for a loan, check rates, or find the nearest Shared Branch and ATM location; all while on the go! Click below for more information on some of the benefits of online and mobile banking at FAFCU, as well as how to get yourself set up.
Save time with our easy Online Bill Pay. Members with a checking account can quickly and easily pay their bills online. Electronic payments can be set up to major companies and utilities, or a paper check can be sent to a person or company not set up to receive electronic payments, like a landlord or family member.
Additional benefits include:
How do I use it?
Sign up for Easy Pay Online Bill Pay in the Pay Bills tab of FAFCU Online Banking, and agree to the user agreement. Once your account is established, set up your first bills with your account number and mailing address and be done. Anyone can be paid at any time allowing flexibility and convenience. Bill pay also allows for reoccuring payments. A small monthyl fee is assessed if less than three bills are scheduled each month.
This is a free service as long as you are using between 3 and 15 transactions per month. If you use under 3 transactions, you will be charged a $5.00 non-use fee and if you use over 15 transactions per month, you will be charged $0.50 per transaction over 15.
With electronic statements sent directly to your email or smartphone, you’ll always know what is coming in and going out of your account. Read more about the benefits of enrolling by clicking here.
Remote deposit is the ability to deposit a check into a bank account from a remote location, such as an office or home, without having to physically deliver the check to the credit union. Save time and download our mobile app to utilize this feature. To get started, follow these steps.
1. Open the FAFCU App on your smartphone.
2. Select Move Money Icon on the toolbar
3. Click on the Deposit Check Icon You will be promtped to register for Remote Deposit Capture.
4. Enter all required information for the User Request Form.
5. After your registration is submitted, your account will be reviewed within one business day and should your request be approved, you will be notified via email. Once you receive the email, you will be able to deposit checks 24/7 from your mobile device.
CU*Talk phone banking is a fast and convenient way to access accounts whenever the information is needed. All that is needed is a touch-tone phone, the member number, and a 4 digit PIN.
For security purposes, FAFCU employees have to give members access to audio banking the first initial use. Please call us at 231-879-4154 to get started.
Text Banking gives you the ability to get your balances and other e-alerts via text message right from your smartphone. To enroll in Text Banking follow these steps:
1. Download our mobile app or go to Online Banking to start the process.
2. If it's the first time logging in, access using your account number and last 4 digits of your social security number.
3. On the mobile app, go to the my accounts tab, then click text banking > enroll in text banking. Through Online Banking, click the go mobile tab > more
4. Follow the steps to complete set-up.
Lock your card, turn it on or off and receive notifications for usage: All are available at your fingertips with Card Control from Forest Area Federal Credit Union.
You can access Online Banking as soon as you are a member.
1. Go to online banking or call 231-879-4154.
2. Login to your account for the first time using your account number and last 4 digits of your social security number. you will have up to 90 days to login after account opening. After this time frame you will need to call us at 231-879-4154 to reset your login, which at that time you will have 24 hours to login.
3. Follow the prompts to reset your password and answer the security questions.
Our mobile app is equipped with 4 multi-authentication options to provide you with ease of use and top security. Along with your password, you can login by fingerprint, face recognition, voice recognition, and PIN. To get started, follow these steps:
1. Download our mobile app on the App Store or Download our mobile app on Google Play
2. Login to your account for the first time using your account number and last 4 digits of your social security number.*
3. Follow the prompts to reset your password and answer the security questions
With Evergreen, you can have a live video chat with a Member Service Representative, or Lending Officer to check your balances, open an account, apply for a loan, become a new member, and much more.
As a member at Forest Area Federal Credit Union, you have access to Evergreen anywhere you have a computer or mobile device! Click this link to launch Evergreen right now, or visit www.forestarea.com/evergreen to learn more.
*Standard text messaging rates and some restrictions may apply. Features may or may not be available based on carrier/phone model.
*RDC is available only for deposits to FAFCU regular Savings and Checking accounts. RDC access may be revoked at any time at credit unions discretion.
*Larger deposits may require a manual approval and could take up to one business day to process.